Friday 14 January 2011

Choosing The Models

For the models, I am going for strong, hard hitting looks. So chiselled male faces and strong looks. For the women, I want to portray different model looks of the decade: young and fresh, mature and commercial.












So, I started my search to find a model for the shoot. And straight away, I struggled. Finding someone who looks like they could be a model in the 80's would be near to impossible because they were much older and more mature back then. So I decided to make a Model Mayhem account to find a model that way.

Click here to find out more!

Casting: DetailsReport This Casting

I'm Seeking
*1980's themed photoshoot* EAST LONDON (Posted on: Jan 30, 2011)
Posted by:

Daniel Arthur


I'm Seeking :Compensation:Start Date:
Female Models
Female Models
Male Models
Male Models
TF

Nudity:
No
Jan 31, 2011

End Date:
Feb 01, 2011

Location:
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
View: 126

Details:
I am holding this casting to find at least 4 models (male and female) to do a shoot based on the supermodels of the 1980's.

**DETAILS**
-The shoot will take place on the 2nd February 2011.
- The shoot will be located in University of East London (Docklands), London.

I am looking for females 5'9" and above. Dress size 4 - 8.
I am looking for males 5'11 and above. Of medium build.

It will be a great experience and will look good in your portfolio. Although I will not be able to pay you for your work, I will give you a print of the photos for you to add to your portfolio.
This is very short notice, I know, but any help will be MUCH appreciated! Thanks.
Leave a comment...

Richard Meek
interested
Delete Comment
Mememoowoo
Interested
Delete Comment
Adonis OHoli
interested
Delete Comment
David Ulla
Hey I am interested and if suitable please send me all details to davidulla@talktalk.net Thanks :)
Delete Comment
Alexandra Wyrwicz
I would be very interested.

x
Delete Comment
'arry Hamilton
interested if suitable....been told that I look like michael Jackson lol
Delete Comment


That was the casting I posted on the site and the models that got back to me for the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment