Friday 14 January 2011

My Final Piece Idea

After all the development work, I have an idea of what my final piece idea is.

For my final piece, I want to make a fashion campaign (including an advert, posters and a fake advert in a magazine). I have chosen to do this because over the time, my view on 1980's fashion has developed and changed so much that I almost have to make this just to show myself how much I have learnt.

I am going to put all my skills to the test. I plan on using editing programs Adobe Photoshop and iMovie/ Windows Movie Maker to make the posters and the advert. I have chosen not to include any of the illustration based art in this final piece of work because I feel that although it represents 1980's fashion and 1980's illustration, I feel that it would not correlate with my project as I would want it to.

When people watch/ view the campaign, I want them to feel that it is actually from the 1980's. I want them to mistake it for 1980's adverts and not see it as a modern remake. This is because of the specific look I want to give the work. The editing, the recording, poses, props and styling is all authentic. Therefore, it should appear authentic.

No comments:

Post a Comment