Friday 14 January 2011

Location Spotting & Choosing the studio

Choosing the right location for your photo shoot is very important. Whether it is indoors or outdoors, you have to make sure you have the right space and scenery for you, the photographer, to achieve your desired outcome.

For my project, I required a studio set with a backdrop and I also required an industrial scene. I never thought that finding a studio would be hard as there is more than enough in London. As it turns out, I struggled to find a suitable studio to use, based on the size of the set and the availability.

After two weeks of searching for a studio and finding nothing, I stumbled across a studio in East London. This studio had a 1200sq ft set as well as a rooftop, wardrobe, and other facilities. I was offered the space from 12PM-6PM on Wednesday 2nd February for £110. As the studio came with an outdoor space as well as indoors, I decided to accept it. You can view the studio here.

No comments:

Post a Comment