Friday 14 January 2011

Costume & Wardrobe

As my advert/ campaign is based in the 1980's, I want the models to wear real clothes from the time. So I was able to pull clothes from various places so I could have over 40 pieces of wardrobe for the models to choose from.





It is important that the clothes puled for the shoot are authentically old because of the difference in manufacturing from then to now. Back then, they used more raw materials and different fabrics than we do now. Physically and visually, it will look different. Also, the lining of clothing is not the same as it used to be back then, so the clothes will not fit the same.

I will be getting the clothes from my Mothers old wardrobe. Also the women's clothes from the shoot is all my mothers old clothes from the 1980's. She used to work in the fashion industry so she was very in-style back then, which is perfect for this shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment